iBizProfile Australia Business Review Guidelines
We truly value the reviews because the reviews can help customers to make smart buying decisions. And we would love to have your help doing that. As a customer of the business you can share your first-hand experience and opinions about the company's products, services and offers. We have put together review guidelines with tips on how to write a great review.
Tips for Writing a Great Review
- Business ratings should be fair and give a good indication of overall quality. Don't just give it 5 stars if you like it or 1 star if you hate it. Consistent grading is an important part of any review.
- Be specific and focus on the company's products, services and offers.
- Write your own review from your personal and first-hand experience and please don’t post reviews based on someone else’s experience or copy other’s reviews.
- Honest opinions are what we and other customers need. You can share either positive or negative points about the business.
- The review should not too short or too long. The ideal length is 100 to 500 words.
- Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation make it easier for everyone to understand your ideas. Please write review using English language.
What are not Allowed in Review
- Don’t use obscene or distasteful content.
- Don’t use profane language or threaten others.
- Don’t post advertising or promotional content.
- Don’t post the same or similar reviews across multiple places.
- Don’t post spam or inappropriate contents such as posting link to irrelevant content etc.
iBizProfile Australia Moderators reserve the right to remove any review that does not comply with these Guidelines.